Water. Wastewater. Worldwide
PRACTICAL PLACEMENT / DIPLOMA
Technical Project Manager / international 1/2018Technical Project Manager / international 1/2018Sachsen Wasser offers practical placements for challenging research and office activities, related mainly to the field of water supply and wastewater treatment. In the past, trainees at Sachsen Wasser have been involved in such topics as
- Design of a model for the calculation of Operations and Maintenance costs for water and wastewater systems operations
- Contact initiation and project support for projects abroad
- Assessment of water business structures in Eastern Germany
- Country evaluation as part of the company’s strategy definition for business activities abroad
- Research into suppliers and products for decentralised wastewater treatment systems
- Preparation of printed presentation material, speeches and fair trade participation
The minimum duration of a practical placement shall be 8 weeks. We offer a comfortable working atmosphere in the centre of Leipzig, a high learning factor and flexible working hours.
If you are interested, please send your CV and a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EXPERT REGISTER / FREELANCER
Sachsen Wasser is always looking out for qualified and mobile experts with an interest to work on international and national consulting and O&M projects. We are especially interested in experts in the following disciplines and fields of work:
- Operations & Maintenance of water and wastewater facilities
- Project management
- Construction supervision
- Financial management
- Economic/business planning
- Customer service
- Corporate development planning
- Reduction of water losses
- Hydraulic network modelling
- GIS etc.
Are you interested in short-term and/or long-term assignments abroad or in Germany?
If so, you are invited to submit your full CV to email@example.com. We will contact you.
We ensure confidential treatment of your personal data. Thank you very much.